The source of happiness and connection is the family. Because “a healthy family is a prosperous family,” it is critical that members maintain good health and cleanliness. Illness is the greatest destroyer of a family’s inner strength. Annual health check-up packages for family help you live a happier and healthier life. It is preferable to be cautious since “prevention is preferable to cure.”
Protect and sustain your wealth by regular or annual health check-ups.
With the advancement of technology, everything is packaged, even health check-ups, which aid in the early detection of health concerns and the taking of appropriate preventive measures.
Before selecting the finest health check-up family packages, read on to learn about the many types of diseases/illnesses and the ages at which they mostly impact people in order to select the best family health package.
- As they are very sensitive by their age and the strength of immunity system, they are more prone to health issues than elders.
- A minor change in the weather will have a significant impact on their health. As a result, family elders must take care of their health, particularly their hygiene, and maintain a clean environment at home.
- Colds, fevers, malnutrition, diarrhoea, respiratory problems, childhood obesity owing to junk foods, and wounds are the most common health concerns for children under the age of five.
- Choose a package that covers ENT, urine tests, dental tests, all vitamin testing, and haemogram tests as well as a general check-up (a complete blood test that includes total RBC, WBC, HGB, ESR, PCV etcetera).
- Teenage years are critical in terms of health because this is when they are developing and trying new things. The majority of children this age suffer from anaemia, malnutrition, asthma, thyroid disease, influenza, and pneumonia.
- Make sure the health tests include a haemogram, X-ray, diabetes, obesity, Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR), ENT, all vitamin tests, and thyroid (T3, T4, TSH) tests when choosing the perfect health pack.
Modern illnesses emerge invisibly and are not seen until they have progressed to an advanced level. People in the age bracket of 35 and above are more susceptible to lifestyle illnesses such as diabetes and blood pressure problems.
Women are seen as busy bees since they work all day and have very little time for their health. They have baldness, digestive issues, anaemia, bone density abnormalities, irregular heartbeats, pigmentation, and cancer.
Blood tests, haemograms, liver tests, lipid profile testing, asthma, stool tests (over 50), blood sugar tests, mammography tests (for women over 40), X-rays, pap smear tests, STI tests, and cancer screening tests are examples of medical tests (breast and cervical).
Men, like women, require frequent health examinations since they work hard for their families and have little time to devote to their own well-being. Kidney stones, diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart attack, osteoporosis, tuberculosis (TB), lung ailments, and other illnesses are the most common among them.
They must check for lipid profile, fasting blood sugar tests, a cancer screening test (colon/prostate cancer), cardiological tests (CT heart scan), stool, and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test for men over 50 years old, in addition to certain general procedures such as haemogram and ECG.
Furthermore, choose a healthcare facility with caution, since it is, after all, your health – a highly personal aspect of your life. The plan that identifies your specific health risks based on your age and provides comprehensive coverage is the best option for you. Make sure the plan includes all general and age-specific tests that fully examine the entire body in order to maintain good health for you and your family.
Read More : Full Family Body Checkup