Health Checkup Packages: Our health is the most precious resource we have. We spend a lot of money on luxury and apparel, yet we disregard our health. In today’s hectic world, when pollution is on the rise, stress knows no bounds, and exercise time is scarce, it’s even more important to keep an eye on our health.
Regular Body Health checkups allow us to keep track of our health and correct problems before they become serious. Early identification of illnesses can aid in the treatment of major health problems. Instead of making many appointments and visiting clinics, you can purchase health packages.
You may even get health checkup packages online, which include sample collection and precise reporting. You should understand the benefits of health packages before purchasing them. An online diagnostic lab will gather the samples needed to perform a full-body examination at your convenience.
Benefits Of Body Test Checkup Package
There are many benefits, but the significant benefits that are important from the health perspective are:-
1. Early Detection Of Diseases
There must have been situations in you where a delay in recognizing the condition resulted in serious health consequences. It is critical to check on the body at frequent intervals to ensure that everything is in order.
2. To See If Your Body Is Fine
There are several internal battles that our bodies fight that cannot be discovered without thorough exams. A routine whole-body exam will determine whether the body is operating properly and whether any medical care is required.
Other than these reasons, full body checkups are also necessary for:-
- Increases chances of treatment and cure
- Increases your lifespan
- It helps you lead a healthy life
- Prevents from sudden medical expenses
You should not sign up for any health plan without first determining whether or not you require it. You should take various packages depending on your age to do testing for diseases you are prone to catch.
If you are in your 20’s and 30’s these are the checkups your package should include:-
- Blood pressure
- Dental checkup and frequent cleaning
- Glucose levels
- Certain cancer checks
- Testes self-checks for men
- Breast self-checks for women
- If you are sexually active, then you should get these tests done:
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Infections
- PAP Smear test for women in every two years
- BMI, hip and waist measurements
If you are in your 40’s these are the checkups your package should include:-
- Type 2 Diabetes Assessment
- Risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Eye Checkup
- Mammogram for women
- PSA for men
If you are in your 50’s and 60’s these are the checkups your package should include:-
- Visual acuity
- Bowel cancer screening
- Hearing impairments
Which Tests Are Performed During Full Body Health CheckUp?
- Blood and urine tests
- Vitamin Check
- cardiac system: Chest X-Ray, ECG & 2D Echo Cardiography
- Thyroid Function Tests: TSH, T3, T4
- Liver Function tests: SGPT, SGOT, Serum Bilirubin
- Diabetes tests: Blood Sugar Fasting, Blood Sugar PP
- Hepatitis B tests
- CT Calcium Scoring
- Eye Checkup
- Total body fat percentage
- CT Coronary Angiography (Heart)
- CT Screening of Neck Vessels (Carotid)
- Sono-mammography & Pap smear
- Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD)
- Abdominal Check: Ultrasonography of abdomen & pelvis
- Lipid Profile Test